Ibaraki Jiduka Natto2P
We use specially selected small grain natto grown in Ibaraki Prefecture to make our beautiful natto with tender loving care. Enjoy with our additive-free sauce and mustard.
- Product name
- Ibaraki Jiduka Natto2P
- Company name
- HIGETA SHOKUHIN Co.,Ltd.
- Delivery available
- January / February / March / April / May / June / July / August / September / October / November / December
- Shelf life
- 365 days
- Food storage temperature
- Keep frozen
- Ingredients and food additives
- Small grain natto(Ibaraki Prefecture)
- Net weight
- Length40.5cm Width30.5cm Height20.2cm
- Quantity per case
- Minimum order
- 1 case (36 packs)
- Preferred export destination countries or regions
- Singapore, Vietnam, United States, Hong Kong, Taiwan
- Retail price in Japan
- Use scene
- Since this is made from small grain soy beans, it goes best with cooked rice, and many different natto dishes. This small grain natto has a good reputation among men and women of all ages.