OISHII MUGIIRI NATTO
This natto is fermented with pearl barley grown in Japan and soy beans in the ratio of 15 :100. High-fiber pearl barley is mixed with soy beans, which are rich in protein but have lower fiber, to make this product perfectly nutritious. It has been on the market for over 26 years and is very popular with our staff too.
- Product name
- OISHII MUGIIRI NATTO
- Company name
- Kanasago Foods Co., Ltd.
- Delivery available
- January / February / March / April / May / June / July / August / September / October / November / December
- Shelf life
- 1 year if frozen + 10 days once defrosted and refrigerated
- Food storage temperature
- Keep refrigerated
- Ingredients and food additives
- Non-GM soy beans(US or Canada), barley (pearl barley), bacillus subtilis var. natto, Sugar, salt, soy sauce (contains wheat and soy beans), dried bonito extract, protein hydrolysate (contains wheat), konbu kelp extract/seasoning (amino acid etc.), acidity regulator, Mustard, salt/acidity regulator, alcohol, coloring (turmeric), polysaccharide thickener, vitamin C
- Length10cm Width10cm Height8.5cm
- Quantity per case
- Minimum order
- 4 cases
- Certification / accreditation (for product, factory, etc.)
- Ibaraki HACCP
- Retail price in Japan
- Use scene
- For everyday meals. You will get a sense of satisfaction with these full portions of 50g.