Ibaraki prefecture beniharuka dried sweet potato
Beniharuka dried potato is our increasingly popular dried sweet potato snack. It is bright in appearance and has a strong sweet flavor. It is suitable for those who like dried sweet potatoes and those who have never tried them before. The name 'Beniharuka' is derived from 'harukani' sugureteiru” (meaning far better).
- Product name
- Ibaraki prefecture beniharuka dried sweet potato
- Company name
- KOUTA SHOUTEN Co., Ltd.
- Shelf life
- 300 days
- Food storage temperature
- Keep at room temperature
- Ingredients and food additives
- Sweet potatoes(Ibaraki Prefecture)
- Net weight
- Length14.5cm Width21cm Height9cm
- Quantity per case
- Minimum order
- 10 cases
- Certification / accreditation (for product, factory, etc.)
- Ibaraki Prefectural Food Safety Association HACCP HACCP Promotion Business Certification
- Preferred export destination countries or regions
- Singapore, Vietnam, United States, Hong Kong, Taiwan
- Retail price in Japan
- Use scene
- Once you open the package, please preserve it in the refrigerator and consume as soon as possible.