Black sesame almond kinako
Our kinako (roasted soy bean flour) is made from Hokkaido soy beans roasted slowly and carefully over an open fire. Mixed with black sesame seeds and almonds, black sesame almond kinako has good nutrients such as soybean isoflavonem, sesamin in black sesame seeds, and vitamin E in almonds.
- Product name
- Black sesame almond kinako
- Company name
- KOUTA SHOUTEN Co., Ltd.
- Shelf life
- 240 days
- Food storage temperature
- Keep at room temperature
- Ingredients and food additives
- Soy beans (non-GM)(Hokkaido), Black sesame seeds(Myanmar, Paraguay, Bolivia), Almonds(USA)
- Net weight
- Length33.5cm Width24cm Height11.5cm
- Quantity per case
- Minimum order
- 10 cases
- Certification / accreditation (for product, factory, etc.)
- Ibaraki Prefectural Food Safety Association HACCP HACCP Promotion Business Certification
- Preferred export destination countries or regions
- Singapore, Vietnam, United States, Hong Kong, Taiwan
- Retail price in Japan
- Use scene
- Mix this with milk to make a beverage. Add this to cookie dough or pancake batter for a sweet snack. Add this into your salad dressing. The fact that this can used in a variety of ways, depending on your ideas, is an important charm of the Kinako series. Please enjoy using it in your daily meals as a quick morning kinako drink, as a secret ingredient for your dishes, or as an arrangement of snacks.