Salted and Dried Capelin (10 pieces/pack)
We offer dried capelin. Capelin from Canada is best known as having plenty of roe. We carefully select the ingredients we source and our employees always visit local production facilities to provide guidance and supervise quality control. The production process is also important to us. We make every effort to ensure that the fish are kept fresh by controlling the manufacturing temperatures throughout the process.
- Product name
- Salted and Dried Capelin (10 pieces/pack)
- Company name
- Yamaishi Co., Ltd.
- Shelf life
- 365 days if kept frozen
- Food storage temperature
- Keep frozen
- Ingredients and food additives
- Capelin(Canada), Salt (Japan)
- Net weight
- Quantity per case
- Minimum order
- 4 cases
- Certification / accreditation (for product, factory, etc.)
- Preferred export destination countries or regions
- Singapore, Vietnam, United States
- Retail price in Japan
- Use scene
- Cook this by grilling or sautéing in a grill or a pan while it is still frozen in order to enjoy the texture of full capelin eggs. Other than grilling, this can be deep-fried with a coating of starch, then dipped in a marinade of sanbaizu (seasoning consisting of vinegar, soy sauce and rice wine), cucumbers or onions. For a more Japanese style of cuisine, this can also be boiled with mentsuyu (broth for noodles) with your choice of sugar level.