YUZU SIO KOJI
All rice used as ingredients are manufactured in-house.
It is made by slowly fermenting and maturing rice malt, which is the basis of Japanese cuisine, mineral-rich sea salt and yuzu, a citrus fruit essential to Japanese cuisine.
It is a versatile seasoning that allows you to enjoy the flavors and aromas of Japan with ease.
- Product name
- YUZU SIO KOJI
- Company name
- NOUSOU CO., LTD.
- Delivery available
- January / February / March / April / May / June / July / August / September / October / November / December
- Shelf life
- 300 days
- Food storage temperature
- Keep at room temperature
- Ingredients and food additives
- Malted rice(Ibaraki Prefecture), Sea salt(Izu Oshima Island), Yuzu(Kochi Prefecture)
- Net weight
- Length14.3cm Width5.3cm Height14.3cm
- Quantity per case
- Minimum order
- 1 case
- Certification / accreditation (for product, factory, etc.)
- Implementation of sanitation management based on HACCP principles
- Preferred export destination countries or regions
- Vietnam, Singapore, Hong Kong, United States, Taiwan
- Retail price in Japan
- Use scene
- Pickling meat and fish in it will soften and season the ingredients. You can also grill it to make a delicious dish. It can also be used to make a wide range of dressings and sauces.