Ponzu soy sauce with black vinegar
All-purpose ponzu using freshly squeezed soy sauce and domestic brown rice black vinegar and yuzu. Black vinegar has a lot of citric acid and amino acids, so it became easier to take in by using ponzu vinegar.
It can be used universally for pots, grilled fish, salads, meats, dumplings, tokoroten and natto.
- Product name
- Ponzu soy sauce with black vinegar
- Company name
- Kurosawa Shoyuten Co., Ltd.
- Delivery available
- January / February / March / April / May / June / July / August / September / October / November / December
- Shelf life
- 365 days
- Food storage temperature
- Keep at room temperature
- Ingredients and food additives
- Soy sauce (including soybeans and wheat), Brewed vinegar (black vinegar, rice vinegar), Flavor seasoning liquid (mixed stock, bonito extract, kelp extract, salt), Sugar, Fermented seasoning, Yuzu fruit juice, Seasoning (amino acids, etc. .), Vitamin B1
- Net weight
- Length6cm Width22cm Height6cm
- Quantity per case
- Preferred export destination countries or regions
- Retail price in Japan