Café Chololat (bitter)
Dark roasted coffee beans from the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Africa, are coated in a slightly sweet bitter chocolate.
Roasted at ‘Coffee Factory’ in Tsukuba, Ibaraki, which has produced several world champions in coffee brewing competitions.
The packaging was designed by local junior high school students and assembled by a facility for people with disabilities in Toride City, Ibaraki Prefecture.
- Product name
- Café Chololat (bitter)
- Company name
- Shetora Trading LLC
- Delivery available
- All year round
- Shelf life
- 300 days
- Storage instructions
- Keep at room temperature
- Sugar, Cocoa mass, Vegetable oil, Coffee beans(Democratic Republic of the Congo), Lactose, Cocoa powder, Cocoa butter, Starch syrup etc.
- Net weight
- Length13.5cm Width10.0cm Height2.4cm
- Quantity per case
- Minimum order
- 1 case
- Certification / accreditation (for product, factory, etc.)
- Factory(Terasawa Seika Co., Ltd. Yumemino-Kobo): HACCP
- Preferred export destination countries or regions
- Singapore, Vietnam, United States, Hong Kong
- How to use
- As it is packaged in a box, it can also be used as a gift. It is also popular for its 'invigorating taste' and 'refreshing aftertaste'. In October 2021, this product was presented to the President of the Congo.