DATEDORA [BROWN SUGAR]
Red bean paste, made by kneading together Adzuki Dainagon beans from Hokkaido Prefecture and top-quality large-grain white sugar, is wrapped in a base made from premium Okukuji eggs from Ibaraki Prefecture. It is not ordinary sugar in the base, but Okinawan brown sugar. Please enjoy the delicious taste of sugarcane which is rich in minerals.
- Product name
- DATEDORA [BROWN SUGAR]
- Company name
- KOGETSUAN CO., LTD.
- Delivery available
- All year round
- Shelf life
- 180 days (20 days after defrosting)
- Storage instructions
- Keep frozen
- Brown sugar(Okinawa, Japan), Adzuki beans(Hokkaido, Japan), Eggs(Hitachiomiya city, Ibaraki, Japan), Sugar, Flour, Starch syrup, Honey, Sweet cooking sake etc.
- Net weight
- Length15.5cm Width12.5cm Height3.0cm
- Quantity per case
- 30 pcs
- Minimum order
- 1 case
- Certification / accreditation (for product, factory, etc.)
- National Confectionery Expo: Technology Award
- Preferred export destination countries or regions
- Singapore, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Taiwan
- Retail price in Japan
- How to use
- This is confectionary that is often seen in Japanese anime.
Perfect for a Japanese food party or it also makes for a great gift.