Red bean paste, made by kneading together Adzuki Dainagon beans from Hokkaido Prefecture and top-quality large-grain white sugar, is wrapped in a base made using premium Okukuji eggs from Ibaraki Prefecture.
This luxury product contains one softly boiled whole Japanese chestnut, making it the perfect bite-size indulgence. Please try it yourself and enjoy a taste of the gently boiled chestnut.
- Product name
- DATEDORA [CHESTNUT]
- Company name
- KOGETSUAN CO., LTD.
- Delivery available
- All year round
- Shelf life
- 180 days (20 days after defrosting)
- Storage instructions
- Keep frozen
- Adzuki beans(Hokkaido, Japan), Eggs(Hitachiomiya city, Ibaraki, Japan), Sugar, Flour, Chestnut, Starch syrup, Honey, Sweet cooking sake etc.
- Net weight
- Length15.5cm Width12.5cm Height3.0cm
- Quantity per case
- 30 pcs
- Minimum order
- 1 case
- Certification / accreditation (for product, factory, etc.)
- National Confectionery Expo: Technology Award
- Preferred export destination countries or regions
- Singapore, Hong Kong, Vietnam
- Retail price in Japan
- How to use
- This is confectionary that is often seen in Japanese anime.
Perfect for a Japanese food party or it also makes for a great gift.