JUNMAIDAIGINJYO-SHU SATO-NO-HOMARE NIGORISAKE SPARKLING UN-PASTEURIZED
Non-dose sparkling with no filtration of sake, a product rare in the world. It also has a delicate attack, a green apple-like scent and a light oak-like scent, a swelling taste and a delicate length, and a refreshing aftertaste.
- Product name
- JUNMAIDAIGINJYO-SHU SATO-NO-HOMARE NIGORISAKE SPARKLING UN-PASTEURIZED
- Company name
- SUDOHONKE INC.
- Delivery available
- January / February / March / April / May / June / July / August / September / October / November / December
- Shelf life
- 120 days
- Food storage temperature
- Keep refrigerated
- Ingredients and food additives
- Rice, Malted rice
- Net weight
- Length8.5cm Widthcm Height27.5cm
- Quantity per case
- Minimum order
- Preferred export destination countries or regions
- Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, United States, Other
- Retail price in Japan
- Use scene
- While preserving in the refrigerator, chill it in a bottle cooler when you consume it. When you purchase this item, there will be white dregs settling at the bottom of the bottle, please shake the bottle gently and drink it after the color becomes uniform. When you open the bottle, gas may burst out. Please open the bottle slowly and if the gas seems to shoot out too quickly, close the bottle, then open it again and slowly let the gas out until you fully open it. A delicate kick, fruity aroma, and a fantastic balanced taste make for something with superb compatibility with dishes you can enjoy. We also recommend that you enjoy the sparkling wine itself before or after your meal and that you use thin glass. Japanese sake does not contain antioxidants like wine, so please finish this product quickly after opening it.