Sake Fuku-shogun Junmai Ginjo
Made purely from rice, Fukushogun uses expertly selected sake rice grown in Ibaraki Prefecture. For yeast, we use our own M310 Yeast, which has excellent characteristics and actively produces ethyl caproate called Ginjoka.
- Product name
- Sake Fuku-shogun Junmai Ginjo
- Company name
- MEIRI SHURUI CO., Ltd.
- Delivery available
- January / February / March / April / May / June / July / August / September / October / November / December
- Shelf life
- Food storage temperature
- Keep at room temperature
- Net weight
- Length7.5cm Width7.5cm Height29.5cm
- Quantity per case
- Certification / accreditation (for product, factory, etc.)
- ISO 9001、HACCP
- Preferred export destination countries or regions
- Hong Kong
- Retail price in Japan
- Use scene
- Its features are its fruity aroma and refreshing taste. You can either have it at room temperature, chilled, or heating it up to about 40℃. This sake goes well with any dishes.