- List of products
- Confectionery products
Fragrant, crispy, tasty rice cracker. Nostalgically brings back good old memories. Low-salt, non-deep-fried, low-calorie. No preservatives. No additives.
★ Brown rice helps recover the digestive system.
★ Anthocyanin in black rice helps improve brain functions and eyesight.
★ High in fiber, 5 types of grains, colon cleansing functions.
★ Made from 'Koisehimeprincess rice' grown around Mt. Tsukuba.
★ Seasoned with natural Himalayan rock salt.
- Product name
- Company name
- Koise rice
- Delivery available
- January / February / March / April / May / June / July / August / September / October / November / December
- Shelf life
- 120 days
- Storage instructions
- Keep at room temperature
- Brown rice (Japan (Ibaraki Prefecture)), Grains (kibi millet, awa millet, hie millet)(China), Japan(Hatomugi adlay, barley), Mochimugi barley(Japan), Black rice(Japan), Sesame seeds(China), Prawns(China), Rock salt(Pakistan)
- Length29cm Width21.8cm Height12cm
- Quantity per case
- Minimum order
- 2 cases
- Preferred export destination countries or regions
- Vietnam, United States
- Retail price in Japan
- How to use
- 1. You can eat this as a snack.
2. You can eat this as a risotto or a porridge by putting it in miso soup or other kinds of soup.
3. You can eat this as a canapé by putting cheese, seaweed, natto, or ice cream on it.