Umeshu Hyakunen-umeshu (Japanese apricot liqueur)
Made only from Japanese Shirakaga apricot, Hyakunen-umeshu is mixed with brandy and honey after being matured for over three years. It has a strong, rich flavor and is highly popular among our customers.
- Product name
- Umeshu Hyakunen-umeshu (Japanese apricot liqueur)
- Company name
- MEIRI SHURUI CO., Ltd.
- Shelf life
- Food storage temperature
- Keep at room temperature
- Ingredients and food additives
- Distilled alcohol(Japan), Japanese apricot(Japan), Liquid sugar syrup(Japan), Brandy(France), Honey(Argentina)
- Net weight
- Length9cm Width9cm Height27cm
- Quantity per case
- Certification / accreditation (for product, factory, etc.)
- ISO 9001 certified
- Preferred export destination countries or regions
- United States, Other
- Retail price in Japan
- Use scene
- Enjoy drinking this straight or on the rocks during your time of relaxation, or before/after a meal. When added to hot water, you can enjoy a different taste and aroma.