Gluten-freed noodle containing moringa, NOZOMI
① Wheat-free Nozomi noodle is safe to eat for people with a wheat allergy or celiac syndrome, an autoimmune disease caused by gluten.
② Nozomi noodle includes moringa, a super food that is rich in calcium, vitamins and other nutritional elements.
- Product name
- Gluten-freed noodle containing moringa, NOZOMI
- Company name
- Iwaki Seiko, Co., Ltd.
- Delivery available
- January / February / March / April / May / June / October / November / December
- Shelf life
- 180 days
- Food storage temperature
- Keep frozen
- Ingredients and food additives
- Rice powder(Japan), Sweet potato powder(Japan), Soybean flour(United States), Banana starch(Japan), Konjac paste(Japan), Glutinous rice powder(Japan), Fermented soybean liquid(Japan), Moringa(India)
- Net weight
- Length12cm Width10cm Height5cm
- Quantity per case
- Minimum order
- 1 case
- Preferred export destination countries or regions
- Vietnam, Singapore, Hong Kong, United States, Singapore, Vietnam, United States, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Other(France, Spain, Germany, United Kingdom), Taiwan
- Retail price in Japan
- Use scene
- You can serve the noodle as a pasta dish, ramen noodles, fried noodles, etc. at places such restaurants or camping sites to highly health-conscious consumers including people with a wheat allergy or celiac syndrome.