Iwashi remonjime (Sardine marinated with lemon vinegar)
Sardines will go bad very quickly. Their quality varies significantly depending on the season. That's why we source sardines directly from the local Choshi Fishing Port and only use carefully selected sardines for our production.
- Product name
- Iwashi remonjime (Sardine marinated with lemon vinegar)
- Company name
- Shelf life
- 365 days (+ 8 days once defrosted)
- Food storage temperature
- Keep frozen
- Ingredients and food additives
- Sardines(Japan (off Choshi coast)), Vinegar, Lemon juice, Salt, Reduced sugar syrup, pH adjusting agent, Seasoning (amino acid), Flavoring
- Quantity per case
- Minimum order
- 2 "go"
- Preferred export destination countries or regions
- Retail price in Japan